Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Taking A Ride With My Best Friend!


Oh, whoa is me!!! In the last 8 years, I have never EVER been away from my little Michelvis this long!!! Its been a week today as she is out of the country stalking Greek kabobs and won't even be returning for 3 more days!!! How pathetic am I? I mean, I know I have found another...and long to marry him (he's so adorable and squeezable) but really...I'm in withdrawals. Someone give me a donut stat! But in all honesty, this is a very weird thing for she and I (aka by dummies, "the twins" and I don't mean Patti & Darla) have NEVER had to be apart for this long. Normally I'm the one tripping with her to Ireland, NYC, Scotland, DC, London, Florida, Mexico, Phoenix, Vegas, Ross, etc. Alas, I cannot blame her for leaving me behind...she did want me so badly to go. Damn, I hate being so responsible sometimes. Living in Moshipotamia has provided me with some of THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIANCES OF MY LIFE!!!! And though I'm getting married I still hope to Moshipotamia often...husband and babies in tow. The desinations will most likely change (as Michelle is doomed to shack up as well) to things like Toys R Us, Baby Gap, Lacation Station, but we'll always have the memories...and man do they make me laugh...hard enough to pee just a little. I miss my Michelvis!!


I guess I must admit to missing Looori too. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelvis said...

You were definitely missed every part of that trip! Lori, Uyen and Stacie served well as my sidekicks, but they didn't come close to filling your shoes...HOWEVER...the crazy sexy Greek men did a fine job of making me forget you. :)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home