Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Maiden Voyage...Ahoy Bloggers!

"Who has the time to blog?" This has been a common theme in my mind. Then I think to myself "Who has time to read other people's blogs?" I'm still questioning myself on these two questions but I decided to join the ranks of millions of bloggers out there. THIS at the reccommendation of my bff and her crazy superhero sidekick Britta. Is blogging another way for me to be even more self-obsessed thinking that everyone wants to know about me? Isn't that the concept of MYspace? Its not YOURspace...its MYspace. Another possible reason....maybe blogging is theraputic in some fashion. When I thought about what I might blog about, I found myself to be quite dull. EVEN if someone had the time to read about me on MY blog, wouldn't they eventually short circuit their computer with the amount of drool coming from their very bored and sleepy head? With this apifany in mind, I deem my quest and goal of MY blog is to use it to rate myself on a scale of "dull" to "very interesting". Again, its all about me right? LOOK OUT BLOGGER WORLD, I've come into your world like a new born naked baby straight from the mother's womb! Ew.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger bv said...

What a perfect maiden bloggage...until that part about being naked from the womb. Yeah, that was icky, ya sicko!!

Monday, February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home