Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Friday, February 8, 2008

8th Wonder of the World

Oh, I know you all have heard about the 7 Wonder's Of The World. But WONDER THIS! What about that 8th Wonder of the World? Never heard of it? NO WONDER its the 8th wonder then.

8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD: Why Michelvis has no boyfriend! No really, why doesn't she? Many scholars and idiots alike have seriously wonder this? I mean, COME ON...she looks amazing in black. Just get a gander at her beautiful eyes, those pink perfect lips, shinny hair...no, not the blonde homo! I'm talking about that sexy brunette...I'm getting a little hot and .... WAIT. I digress. Seriously, who needs a cupid to make some stupid fall in love with her. I'M JUST SAYING. My only theroy is that the one eyed dog is cramping her style but even that doesn't cease my wonderment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelvis said...

Ahh I flove you! You're too good to me. I was thinking the homo looked rather good...

Friday, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home