Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Outted by the Boss

I am the one that does all the announcements for the company to the entire staff (births, deaths, engagements, etc.) through our in-house newsletter that I create. Well, I didn't post my own engagement because... I guess I was being modest. It felt 'weird' to do it for myself. I was hoping to just let the news get around word of mouth. But the boss lady had other ideas.... She sent this to the entire staff today. (She thinks she's Robert Frost. :))

This news will travel fast
and plans will not linger.
You may have already noticed
the diamond on her finger.

Amy is getting married
and Fletcher is the man.
He asked for her hand in marriage
knelt down on cemetery land.

Sunday was the proposal
the answer was an easy YES!
She is happy as can be
and they both are really blessed.

It all started with a date
and now they are best friends.
They are in love together
from now until the end.

Normally I'd share this news
in the traditional way.
But Amy felt a little bashful
putting in the Hotline on Monday.

Congratulations to Amy & Fletcher!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lingwalls said...

I'm glad you were finally outed of the closet..and at work of all places!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home