Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sloppy Slurpees and the Cure

So, with the weather been so hot, there has been many a slurpee in my life...not only in my life but on my hand, down shirt and to my foot. I mean, come on, how old am I? It never fails...when I'm fixin' a slurpee, I over shoot and it explodes all over the place. I stand there feeling like a 10 year old! I'm 32 years old...I should be able to "work this" without having to call in Hazmat. It seems that I'm not the only one with this problem. I've been witness to a few strangers (and Fletcher too) doing the "slurpee shuffle" to keep the rediculously growing overflow from tumbling all over. Oh, and ps...we all know that slurping it quickly do NOT help.

So what are we to do?

Well, after a very deep discussion, Fletcher and I figured it out. The key to the perfect Slurpee - don't get greedy! Simple as that. We've been testing this theroy and its true. So heed my warning... Greed+Slurpee=DISASTER Its the Christian way to drink anyway.

Amen

2 Comments:

Blogger bv said...

So what I really want to know is if you guys stand there, fill your cup, tap it down, fill it some more, tap it some more...round and round to get all of the air out of it and maximize your slurpy experience?

All I have to say is that I will not soon forget Fletcher's BLUE, BLUE, BLUE mouth and teeth when you came to visit at the hospital!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008  
Blogger Kate said...

I must admit that I thought this post had something to do with Robert Smith getting a slurpee.

Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home