Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Sunshine Moment of Today!

To delay tackling many work tasks this morning, I thought I'd take a moment to thank my dear friend Lowder. She reminded me dearly of something that I love so much but haven't been paying too much attention to...Chuck Norris-isms. She sent me this one today:

"Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Boy, did that nearly rid me of that wrist slitting feeling I have today... nearly! Maybe I should take a moment and read a few more of this link:


One of my favorites, and Michelle and Sarah already know this, is "When Chuck Norris gets in a knife fight, the knife loses." LMAO. This stuff is incredible!

I fully admit to watching a snippet (I say a "snippet") of Walker Texas Ranger the other day. Conan fans, you understand me. All others, don't judge me. Now I've got the urge to by me a Total Gym and practice my round house kicks to someone's face. "POW".

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Singing Reep said...

"Chuck Norris doesn't sleep....He waits."

"When Chuck Norris takes a bath, he doesn't get wet....the water gets Chuck Norris'd!"

LMAO....Okay...I'm going back to work now.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008  
Blogger buzzanna said...

"Did you hear Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands? Now they're just called the Islands"

Sunday, August 03, 2008  
Blogger Singing Reep said...

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Friday, August 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home