Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Its a Twiracle!



A miracle has happened. For my Twilight obsessed friends...you will be very pleased to know that I buckled down and read chapter 13 of Twilight last night. For those that wonder what the big deal is....well I've been stuck on chapter 13 since October 2007. Definitely on the cusp of the clincher of the novel and I have a testimony of this now that I've finished Chapter 13. All I can say is "WOW". I'm totally hooked!!!! Its about time, I know.

On a semi-related note, a dear friend of mine was mouth raped a few years back by a man with a "cold tongue". She's okay for those of you that were worried and we've had a long good laugh about how disgusting that 'cold' must've been but I have to ask after reading Chapter 13...is a cold tongue really that gross? I mean, doesn't Edward have one... I'm just saying.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger buzzanna said...

Okay - for anyone who hasn't read Twilight, your post is seriously bizarre! But for me...you made me laugh!

Friday, July 25, 2008  
Blogger bv said...

Your post is amazing EXCEPT for that nasty image! I think a cold tongue is divine but the picture makes any tongue look crazy disgusting!!!

Your commentary about the mouth rape is hilarious!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the progress. Keep it up, little skipper! You have until December but at the rate you're going you'll need all of the time that you can get!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008  
Blogger Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

you are so not funny. Cold tongues haunt me beotch.

Saturday, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Michelvis said...

That last comment from "Jen" was from me...apparently my roommate was logged in. Anyway...you suck for bringing that up.

Saturday, July 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home