Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Bermuda Triangle of Lumber

Spring has sprung officially because the Bermuda Triangle of Lumber is back. What's that you say? You've never heard of such a thing? Well, my friend...let me to be the first to say that it does REALLY exist. If I've seen it once, I've seen it time and time again. This is where lumber of all sizes and shapes gets lost at street. Location? Yeah, just outside my house. You see, I live by a Home Depot and just about the time new lumber owners round the corner between my house and Home Depot, that's where it all goes missing...right in the street. I think the only thing that can save the lumber is this...now take note...a good rope to tie it down with. Duh?

One another note...I love cheesy mash potatoes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger bv said...

This caught my attention AND made me laugh! You should start building a cool tree house or something!

Sunday, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home