Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Girl with the Pearl Earring??

Well, I wish I was THAT girl (she hooked up with Colin Firth), but I'm not even close. Ever have such a hectic morning that you ended up wearing two different earrings (unintentionally) to work? Yah, me neither...until today. Yep, at about 3:07pm in the middle of a very important work discussion, my boss stops mid-thought and asks "are you wearing two different earrings?" Sure enough. I am a douche...or just maybe a trendsetter.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations! I'd go with trend setter... you should put a pic of the earrings on, so we can be the first to follow.

:D

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  
Blogger bv said...

I love the new layout!

Friday, May 02, 2008  
Blogger Carrie said...

That was hot in '84. Of course one had to be a stud while the other was a dangly that hit about mid chest...so bodaciously narley.

Friday, May 02, 2008  
Blogger Michelvis said...

nice pic. LOL. I do like the new layout.

Saturday, May 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home