Achtung Amy!

Natural blonde...just trying to navigate the seas of life.

Friday, May 23, 2008

From The Dumps to Daisy's ... All In One Day!

You know, I've really been down in the dumps lately. I mean...first Mitt Romney, then Utah Jazz...now David Archuleta???? Why do I always have to be on the losing team? On top of that I have a cold for the long holiday weekend and can barely think. Needless to say, I've been having a pity party. My day was looking rather bleak to say the least. Then suddenly the winds shifted...and the scent of Gerber daisy's drifted my way. My dear friend KC sent me flowers to my office!!! It really brightened my day. She must've heard I was distraught with my latest loss to hairy David Cook. :) Seriously, thank you so much KC, you're one in a million and I'm truly blessed to call you friend!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kelliej said...

Amy, I must admit, I have been stalking you for sometime now...ever since your amazing little engagement! I just never said anything bc I felt like I was sneaking around (you know, with no blog and all). So good to hear from you! Oh yeah, and Ruby get's her lockes from my Dad and Greg's Mom.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home